Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

What?! Already closed?!

From WP 2/8/2010


It was 9+pm. We were feeling hungry but too lazy to go out - especially me -. So we decided upon home deliveries. I had wanted to eat KFC - been wanting to eat the pocket thingy - but they have no deliveries.*sigh*


Tried once and just gotta have it again!

 So we settled on Mac's. After browsing online through the menus - I was already drooling over the quarter pounder with cheese, it just look soo monstrously yummy -, it was already about 10pm.


Doesnt it look hugely YUMMY!

Picked up my hp and dialled, greeted by automated message. After going through "press 1 or 2"  this and that, finally a real person. More greetings, - silently I was already like can you be quicker, my credit is getting low here - asking if I had ordered before - no, because the last time was at Johor's house - then taking down my address, name bla bla bla. I think 15mins were already gone by then. Finally its time to order! And just as I were about to pour it out, the other end said " Eh alamak! Dah tutuplah dik"

WHAT?!!

Apparently in Kuantan, there is only 1 Mac with delivery service and it closes at 10pm. *sobsob wailing!*
And so, I had mee goreng and abah had nasi pattaya bought from the shop behind our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment