Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tentiu Abah :)

From WP 3/8/2010


Guess what? Abah came back from work today bringing goodies from KFC!


no pocket however coz Abah claimed that the KFC staff gave him the wrong order..hmm..:)

Surprised? not  really actually..coz I know he read my blogs...*hee*

But nonetheless I am still touched by his effort. I am not really a verbal person, I am so used to keeping my feelings to myself. But this is definitely a good channel for me to voice out, be heard and understood. I still remember his comments after he read on my "confession" as a SAHM. He was clueless and did not expect that I would feel that way. So now, he understands better, insyaAllah. *So for those of you who cant be heard, its time to BLOG! heh*

I am not saying that everything will be picture perfect after this, I understand that there will be always be times of ups and downs. Without spices everything will taste bland eventually, and as the saying goes 'after the big break-ups there will be the hot make-ups' *is it?* But I do hope that by understanding each other better - though its already been 3 yrs of marriage, there are still lots to learn about each other - we will be able to stick out through anything TOGETHER, me n you Abah, amin.

know he's trying hard to be the best husband and father to us. You are doing a great job Abah. I really do appreciate it. Tentiu Abah. I love you so. I really do.

* "tentiu" is Amira's way of saying thank you. Both her 'c' and 'k' will sound as 't'. - Hisy pelat, pelat-

No comments:

Post a Comment