Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

where did my lil princess go?

From WP 1/8/2010


Isn't it frightening when you realised how super fast time really flies.

Although I watch Amira's growth and progress everyday with my own eyes, it still amazes me the speed that she is growing. Especially when you looked through the old and new pics.

 

My baby is no longer the innocent, little-haired lil princess anymore. She is GROWING. Now not so innocent, with her already-reaching-the-shoulders curly hair. She now knows what she wants and demands it, she has a firm mind of her own, and she is beginning to show her acts of independency. All of which never fail to throw both Abah and Mama in dilemma most of the times.

Now she would want to do most of her things by herself - bathing, putting on clothes, making her milo and such. Well, isn't that supposed to be good? Maybe.. but the problem is she would not want ANY HELP at all! Like when we were supposed to be getting in the car, she would want to get in by herself - we cannot even give her a tiny push or offer a hand -, she would want to close the door - dont even try to touch the door! - else she will scream and would want to do it all over again even if it means she had to get down again from the car just to get in ALL BY HERSELF! Amira, amira...

I do wonder if its just amira or all/most of the the 2 yrs old are behaving that way? Hmm...
But I guess no matter what, your children will always be princes and princesses in your hearts. They are just to dear that I believe any parents would do just anything for them. I would, insyaAllah. I love you baby.
Always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment