Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ahlan wa Sahlan...

From WP 3/8/2010


Today next week, we will be greeted by Ramadhan, insyaAllah.

Not sure if I can complete a month of it as baby is due on the 3rd week. But I hope Allah will give me the strength to cover all the days before delivery, amin. Lets pray and make it our goal that this Ramadhan will be better than the last. *Pls guide us O Allah and include us with the victorious, amin ya Rabb*

Am in dilemma actually, should I or shouldn't I buy a new dress for Raya? *hee talking about Raya already*

Why? Because most probably I won't be going anywhere as I will be in the confinement period and I don't know what size should I buy if I were to get one.

Maybe I should scout for jubah/abaya type. Easy to put on if there are visitors right. Anybody knows any nice jubah to recommend? hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment