Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Immobile Housewife

It is truly frustrating I tell you! Everything that involves going out will have to wait for Abah. N he is sooo busy nowadays. Yep I have no licence so I am immobile here in Kuantan! Help!

It feels like being locked up
I can live without it in Singapore, coz everywhere is within reach by bus or MRT. But not here, I desperately need a LICENCE! Car is already available as Abah has his own ride already.
Stakat utk pegi keje je katenye...yelah tuu
Several things that had to be done actually: - Sunat Umaira ( 4 mths already!)
Pity Baby!
- Open a new bank account..thinking CIMB.
- Surveying pre-schools (for my BIG project *excited!*)
and other lots of places I want to go like that LAFONIS shop, they sell pre-school toys and materials! or maybe a quick trip to KL coz there is so much going on there!

So ya..I NEED TO GET A LICENCE DESPERATELY.

( a hinting entry to Abah.:) )

2 comments:

  1. go kakak! go get ur license~
    wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulah nak amik licence pun kene tnggu ncik razman dulu nii...anyway klau tgh amik lesson nnti nak tggl amira n umaira kat intan lah...bleh ke...hahah

    ReplyDelete