Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Friday, September 3, 2010

Splurged!

Two days before I went in for delivery, we shopped for Amira's and Umaira's Raya dress. I already knew where I wanted to get it from, but we still did a little look around. We went to Tampines One, but no dresses caught my eyes, though a lot of other things did.*refrain,refrained*

So we made our way to the shop at Tampines Mall that truly caught my heart the first time I saw it - not to mention pained my heart as the dresses are EXPENSIVE!

It was lovely! Everything there were! We managed to get the two matching dresses, though I think Umaira's going to be a little big.

~ "bloomB" , I  ~
 While I was 'fickling' over which to choose,

~ Cheeky ~
Definitely couldn't sit still!
Lil Mami Jarum....u better dun be!
 After paying for the dresses, I mistakenly took a look at the display window....and something truly caught my eyes! Juz gotta have it for Amira!
~ Loveliness ~
~ Cinderella? ~
~ Posy, posy ~
Damages: S$151.60...

2 comments:

  1. Salaam! May I know where did you get those pretty shoes for your daughter? Which shop exactly, and how much was it? Is it available only in white?

    Syukran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam! Its at Tampines Mall 2nd floor. I think there's a Haagen Daz in front of it, if not wrong. The shop's name: BloomB
    There's pink too! Its abt S$30..Go get it!:)

    ReplyDelete