Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

Friday is here...

From WP 6/8/2010


Wow its already Friday! When I was working back then, Friday seems to be the most awaited day of the week. Everything and everyone seems chirpier on Fridays don't you think. Fridays are still most anticipated now, coz that means we will have weekends with Abah!

No plans yet for this weekend except to paint the room. This will be the last weekend in Kuantan, next week will be going to stay put in Singapore till delivery insyaAllah. I will surely miss home. *Baby if you want to stay home these will be the final days to pop out k!;)*

Am having frequent cramps nowadays, both when walking or sitting. Near the pelvic. Morning leg cramps are like everyday routine. Just like this morning, thankfully Abah is already up and helped me with the toes - everytime I got cramps I will bend the toes backward and it goes away. It sure hurts!

I still carry Amira a bit here and there - including up and down the stairs - cant help it, she's very clingy. I think that must be why my tummy seems to be a bit lower in this 2nd pregnancy, that everybody, and I really mean EVERYONE seemed so sure that its gonna be a boy! Old wives' tales huh. But science had been showing that 99% chances are its gonna be a GIRL! I like!

There's this friend - ex-collegue - of mine, who during pregnancy, all through 9 mths+ check-ups was told confidently by her gynae that she would be having a girl. When it was time to deliver, turned out that she gave birth to a, yes you guessed it, BOY! So off she went home with a baby boy clad in pinks! *heheh* I hope mine wouldn't be this case, all the clothes I bought are pink!

Yesternight we went to MegaMall, no not KL, but Kuantan to get some groceries as I saw there was Giant. Big Disappointment! Will not be going there again, unless I want to go 'Popular' maybe. I wanted to try grocery-shopping there as I thought it might be better than the Carrefour at the East Coast Mall - which was disappointing also, the produce and poultry sections were like days months old products, there was once I bought a packet of kway-teow which turned out to be mouldy! Yucks! -  but it was not! There were rottens carrots, potatoes, I mean come on!, why are you still putting them up on shelves for sale?!

I give up on the supermarkets! at least here, so I asked Abah to scout for other places with FRESH products, wet market or minimarts, I don't care. Its really hard that I am not mobile, as I have no licence - one of the goal to attain when baby's out, insyaAllah - or else I will go round Kuantan myself.

I believe that somewhere out there, there is a place I can do my shopping with a contented heart.*heh*

No comments:

Post a Comment