Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Monday, August 9, 2010

Artsy Crafty

From WP 7/8/2010


A little peek into Amira's passion for arts.
Her very first trial on water painting with Abah:


Abah bought her a set of water paint on her 2nd birthday and she definitely love it! Some of her collections:


First guided drawing. She drew the horizontal and vertical lines in the tortoise on her own guided by my pencil-tracing lines. I simply told her to draw a straight line from the  green dot to the red dot I marked. Colouring was done by her.


Practice of drawing curves (inside the butterfly). Alike the lines above she traced my pencil lines from green dots to red dots. The horizontal short lines were also drawn by her.


This is the latest drawing and I must say I am quite proud of her as she managed it on her own, from the petals, stalk and leaf. Instruction were given once, to follow my pencil lines and green dots to red to dots.


Last but not least, her first trial on collage with different shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment