Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Table for one?

Recently while dining out with Abah and Balqis'es', sitting across from us was a lady. Dining alone. It suddenly made me sympathize with her. Can't help the feeling. I was thinking where's her friends? family? colleagues?

But then again, it takes quite of courage and self-confidence to be able to dine alone. For me I'd rather 'tapau' and eat at home if without company.

But if I really have to, I'd keep this in mind:

1. Appear confident, nicely dressed. At least it doesn't show that you are dining alone because you are lacking partners, but instead maybe you just don't need them!

2. Have a book! Its the never-betraying BFF. So when you are waiting for your order, at least you have somthing to do. Twittering, sms-ing will do too. It helps to look occupied.


3. Relax! Enjoy the food. Have a I'm-HAPPY-and-COMFORTABLE-to-be-alone look.


4. hmm...maybe if its your lucky day a cute guy might just come up to you and ask for your number...*wink* - oh ok thats obviously not for me..hehe


Chills!





No comments:

Post a Comment