Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

MILA and me : Simply Love

I have been taking MILA for a month now. I deeply believe in this product that I've decided to waste no more time to join in as a distributor. My goal is to share this God-sent great healthy food with my family, friends and people around.

So far the results I've seen is tremendous!

I had just given birth on 28th August 2010. My family is not those types who is concerned with healthy cooking or eating. Furthermore I don't drink milk. My elder daughter, 2 yrs old, is following suit as she was BF since birth and wouldn't want other milk. So I am tandem nursing both sisters. Can you imagine the demands being out on my body and I am still in healing process? No healthy food, no milk, no other supplements.

I am thankful to have found MILA. It gave me the energy needed, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, my breastmilk is enough if not more for my daughters, I am comforted in knowing that I am receiving the nutritional values needed daily, especially the Omega-3 and so does my family.

It is really simple to consume MILA. I like to add it in my Milo. It has no strong taste or smell, just oat-like texture. You can add it in to any drinks or food, you may even put it in your cooking and the values will not be diminished by the heat.



You may email me or go here for more info:
http://lifemax.net/sitikhadijahasgar



No comments:

Post a Comment