Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yeay for Sleepy Kittens Storybook!

Remember Despicable Me?

Pic taken from Wiki
We managed to catch it with Amira, cant remember when though. Not too keen in 3Ds however. Coz its such a hassle to put on the glasses! The lugs are simply too long to put in my scarf and its not helping that I do not have a 'nose', so most of the time I had to hold it *leceh!*. Plus its not worth -yet- to get Amira one -we never get a ticket for her, stingy parent hehe- so she had to see a blurred picture instead *sorry dear!*

The movie was not bad, simple story line with lots of humour here and there. But what I liked most was the bedtime book 'Gru', the lead character, read to the girls. I remembered mentioning to Abah that it would be great if I can get my hands on that book! It looks so adorable and fun, with the little kittens finger-puppets!


Actually I did find it on amazon costing USD7.99 without shipping. But estimated shipping period is maximum a month for the least shipping cost which is USD4.99. Such a long wait!

So put it off for quite some time now, and alhamdulillah guess what! Chanced upon a mummy spreeing for this particular book at S$16.90! Books will arrive around 2 weeks from now. So yes! I have placed an order for it! Cant wait to receive it and read it together with my lil princess who is simply smitten with cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment