Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alhamdulillah we are at Terengganu now. Reached here at about 5+ and straight to the food bazaar!

I have been wanting to get my hands on the AYAM PUSING! Specially marinated whole chicken slow roasted to perfection...Love it! It costs RM20 per whole chicken..but its a BIG chicken though we couldn't even finished it and there were 7 of us.



I also love the RM1 only ABC! and the triangle ketupat pulut fried till crisp. They do not have the ketupat nasi like we do in Singapore.

When I first celebrated Raya in Terengganu, it shocked me quite a bit. Do you know that their must have Raya dish is LAKSA! How weird huh...

Moktok also prepared her yearly awaited bubur lambuk..she actually asked Abah what I would like to have for break fasting, and Abah told her its Bubur Lambuk and he did not even asked me!:p Thank god I am not like him, the fussy-eater type. But as fussy as he is, his other members of family are even fussier! Alhamdulillah Abah can eat my cookings *you better or else...heheh*

Ok better get some sleep, tomorrow Moktok will be holding a yearly Ramadhan 'jamuan' -break fast- for neighbours and surau people. Next awaited dish : Moktok's gulai daging. *drools* Cant help it, its not me or nafsu makan, its the baby..heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment