Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. ~Rumi~

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~ My lil sepet angel love to play tongue sticking ~

Its been dusty here. Only 2 entries so far this month! lol!

Actually had quite a few things I thought I would post, but whenever I told the stories to Abah first, it feels like retelling the same story all over again and I think its pointless as the only one who reads my blog that I'm aware of is Abah. hmm..

Anyway will just post random pics on the events that happened. For keepsake purpose.


God I look so fat in that pic!
Anyway we were waiting at the airport for my younger brother. He's working offshore...so its like 6 mths at sea then a month home.

Can you spot lil Umaira? We did not bring her pram so we ingeniously use the airport trolley as a 'tandem stroller'...heheh 

Then we had Swensen's for late dinner..

We love Swensen's but we just do not love Swensen's at T2. Service was poor.



Amira sure is loving the attention!


And Umaira is off in her lala land...

1 comment: